The Ultimate Guide about “What To Do When Bored”. Well, I’m in shock you are feeling bored? Wait you don’t want to scroll more on Instagram? Don’t go back, continue reading. I know we all are stuck at home due to COVID-19 so I will be sharing 33 ideas About “What To Do When Bored” which can be executed in your home easily and I know you will be getting what suits your mood.
Don’t worry, Boredom is the state of mind which will definitely break after reading this blog, so here are the 33 best things that you do when you are actually bored:
Try these entertaining things when bored:
- Turn On Your Laptop, Open a private Browser and search….. Omegle.com.
Allow your camera and mic access and remove your boredom, use good Tags like Youtube, Tik Tok, Canada and Friends talk to international people and make new friends. Some YouTubers record video too, so be nice and good looking. Some people showcase their talent, appreciate their work if you like. Well Turing VPN on is also recommended. In Omegle, you can chat and video call with strangers and I feel it’s the best thing to do when you are actually bored.
- Watch Amazing Web series or Movie on Netflix, Youtube or MX player: You can watch The Founder, Wolf of wall street and Pursuit Of Happyness on Netflix, Hello Mini, Mr Prabhu on Mx Player and Travelxp on TV if you love travelling. This will definitely help you to overcome your boredom.
- Read or Write Blogs that can make your mood active and happy: If you want to read more blogs, look in the reader’s choice section. Inspired? if yes, Pen it down to your own blog and feel free to share with us via guest post submission. and if writing is not your type then continue reading this blog, you might get what you like :P.
- Watching an old movie can also be Entertaining and:
“Kutte, kameene, main tera khoon pee jaoonga …
Try imitating the dialogues in your way, I’m sure you can be funny. Watching an old movie with your family can be a boon for a bored brain.
- Play a Video game: Make friends while playing Fortnite: Battle Royale also if your boredom is continued? You will be happy to know PUBG (battleground mobile India) is coming back.
- Make a playlist of your favourite songs when you hear them while coming back from office or college or school: I bet you, you haven’t heard this song,
Share your favourite song names in the comment section 🙂
- Talk to Google Assistant or Siri: Try Saying “Okay Google Tell me a joke or Sing a song for me”. I know you will be laughing while holding your stomach.
- Waiting for Exercise tips? Move your body and dance like no one is watching.
Try these Creative Things When Bored:
- Write A Song On Corona: “Go Corona Go Corona” is outdated now. Give something crazy to media, You just need to use your creative mind, write it, record it and publish it on the internet. I know your song will definitely beat the level of GANGNAM STYLE (Watch on Youtube how to write a song for the first time).
- Try Crazy Fashion Hacks from the Internet When Bored: I saw many girls share how we can wear one type of cloth in different ways. This Video Might Help.
- Make Everyone Laugh, Post a Funny Video of Yours: Talk about something which can really bring smiles in the face of viewers, I know making one complete video can take a lot of time and I feel you have enough to create one funny video and share it with the world. #spreadhappiness.
- Write a Shayari: Write for yourself or make someone impress, Like here I’m trying to impress you :P. (Comment me Your thoughts in the Comment box)
Mere khayalo ke sheher Mai vo abadh hogya,
Mere khayalo ke sheher Mai vo abadh hogya,
Usse itna pardha ki mujhe yaad hogya,
lekin Mahobat nibahne ke shock mai Mai sara ka Sara barbadh hogya..
lekin Mai aaj Tak issi soch Mai gum hun Mai ki vo kaise kisi aur ka Mera baadh hogya?
Try These Relaxing Things When Bored
- Take a Bath, if you don’t have any work to do 🙂
Ps. Spend hours in Washroom, I don’t have any issue but don’t waste water 😛
- Cuddle with your partner (If you have): Cuddling is the best way to relax from boredom. If your partner is also getting bore then try playing UNO or Any childhood Indoor games with 18+ Twist, I hope you are getting what I’m trying to say 😛
- Clear your browser history and Delete Those types of Files: So that your parents won’t catch you on random inspection, Kidding this will help you to speed up your laptop or Desktop.
- Rest, close your eyes, and tune in to a Podcast: Being Positive these days is much required, to calm down and keep yourself happy listen to the Good Stuff I bet you, you will be happy after listening to Sunn Shikar the POSITIVE PODCAST on the Internet.
- Mask On When Bored: I mean Put Face Mask, your Skin Really needs it.
- I just Visited Goa: Travel the World with Virtual World Tour Try Airpano.
Tasty Things When Bored
- Try cooking Maggie with some twist, Google the Recipe, you can add some cheese and some extra masala to lighten up your mood.
Are you still bored? are you looking for something spicy?
- Get Naughty on Food: The best thing to love is the food, eat what comes first in your mind but just think twice because you don’t have to go out.
- Have a Pickle or Make Vegetable Pickle: I myself made a carrot pickle, I will definitely share it with you when u will come to my home wait shits boring lockdown is going on.
- Have chips When you are bored: 10rs to 50rs pack of chips can make up your mind.
- Bake A Cake: How about Chocolate cake? Watch a recipe on youtube.
Do these Productive Things When Bored
- Don’t Struggle To be Productive: Take a Chill Pill just pen down what you want to achieve in your life. You can also write on this topic ” if corona wasn’t there, what would be you doing?”, Think
- Study The market: What business opportunity you can make, Figure out the trendy topics. Btw trading in Cryptocurrency is in trend. You can use Wazirx App to trade, Wazirx is India’s largest crypto exchange. Research Well before you Invest.
- Learn Any New Skill: like Graphic Designing or Digital Marketing everything available on the internet for free. Learn about google from google only. Research about upcoming skills like Data science, A.I, and Machine Learning and If u feel like doing it, you are free to start.
- Follow your Passion: I bet you, You might have something life that you really love doing it. This is the time. Do it.
- Exercise Can Be Fruitful: No matter if u don’t have exercise equipment in your home, just do PT exercise, stretch your body, rotate your neck, move your shoulder. I guarantee you, You will definitely feel better.
- Learn New language: There are plenty of videos on youtube that can teach you a new language.
- Watch a Ted Talk, Intellectual Indies and HelpAF: The best way to get out from the state of feeling bored is to get into the zone of motivating videos and stories of amazing entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Say Thanks To God and Meditate: Thanks to god for giving whatever you have in your life and along with that meditation can really help to boost your overall life productivity.
- Talk to Him or Her who makes you feel Productive: I love Talking to my ex-colleague (Now a Good Friend) about life and work. Her Ideas and talks make me feel productive all the time.
- What about Those Business cards: Turn those paper business cards in an online format, click a photo, save it in google photos, or try these amazing apps to store the business cards.
I got relief from the boredom, now it’s your turn. Life is more about when you keep your phone aside. I hope your boredom is over after reading this blog. If you think I missed anything then please share some of your thoughts in the Comment section.
Thanks For Reading…!
I really like the idea no.14, 1 and 5th point of this blog…